SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION – SEO PROMOTION
Attracting visitors to your website using SEO: we’ll improve your website’s Google rankings
SEO is a way to get clients cheaper from your website
You get an increase in site traffic every month and an influx of new customers:
Website promotion with SEO is constantly carried out and allows you to reach new people cheaper than with advertising: even if you pause in SEO for a month or two, visitors continue to come to the site unlike contextual advertising (disabling it reduces the number of visitors to zero).
Companies we already work with:
Analytics before launching:
- SEO-site audit with position measurement,
- SEO – analysis of competitors + collection of their keywords,
- technical and usability audit of the site,
- link mass analysis,
- checking the uniqueness of texts on the site,
- analysis of communication capabilities,
- preparation of a strategy and plan for SEO promotion of the site with the terms and cost of work.
- with spelled out titles, descriptions, alternative text,
- with a semantic core (key queries for SEO promotion),
- with high-quality SEO texts,
- with optimized content, i.e. pages, photos, videos, graphics,
- with a content plan for future SEO publications,
- with clicks on links inside the site,
- with increasing external reference mass.
Increase in the number of customers from the site:
- plus monthly reporting on the results of SEO promotion,
- recommendations for improving the site conversion rate,
- semantic core extension,
- Your product / service is easier to find on the Internet.
SEO rates and costs:
The price of the SEO keywords collecting for the online-shop (a separate service):
With a catalog of up to 1000 products (from 10 working days) : from € 1000.
With a catalog of more than 1000 items: from € 1200.
Why you need SEO
1. NEW CUSTOMERS ON THE SITE:
The site is ranked not only by the main queries, but also by the queries of similar topics. This contributes to the constant growth of visitors from search to the site.
2. LONG-TERM EFFECT:
Even after the work is stopped, the SEO continues to work — all the results remain with the client.
3. LOW COST:
Simple arithmetic: you pay per month for a SEO, for example € 1000. In a month, about 3 000 people come from the search. This means that 1 user costs you € 0,33.
4. WEBSITE CONVERSION RATE GROWTH:
SEO is not just about creating content and optimizing pages. SEO means continuous analysis of the entire site, forms analysis, usability, and implementation / testing of changes.
5. HIGHER CUSTOMER CONFIDENCE:
The site is issued in the natural output. Many people trust it more than they trust advertising.
6. GROWING BRAND AWARENESS:
If the optimization is done correctly, as a result, you can see an increase in brand requests, which indicates that your company is becoming more well-known.
7. SALES GROWTH FROM THE SITE:
SEO attracts those visitors who need your product/service — you get new customers.
*SEO is not a magic wand. SEO is a long-term investment in your own website with a long-term effect on the growth of the number of daily visitors from the search.
Effectiveness of SEO-site promotion
Creating a good website and posting it on the Internet is NOT ENOUGH. Planning a strategy for placing the site in the TOP-10 in search engines can begin at the development stage — its structure also depends on keywords. Read an example – here.
SEO-website promotion — what is it?
SEO (search engines optimization) is a system of actions to raise the site positions in search results for keywords (average, high and low frequency) to let the target audience quickly find you in search engines Google.
For example: when on the search query “buy a grey parrot in Milan” your bird shop and the page with grey parrots is in the first place, this is a good SEO.
The ranking algorithms contain hundreds of parameters that we take into account when promoting your site. The site owner should be familiar with: SMM, Google Ads.